Sto. Tomas, which used to be a portion of San Fernando, had its Catholic Church erected in 1767. It is known for its pottery industry, its beautiful women, the delicious food they prepare, and for their joyful "Sabado de Gloria" celebration.Legend & History
Known as "Baliwag" centuries ago, Sto Tomas used to be a portion of Minalin and was ceded to San Fernando in 1904. It was christened by the Spanish Augustinians after Santo Tomas Apostol, whose festivity was solemnized on the 21st day of December 1792. "Baliwag" means tardy in Spanish.
Sto Tomas marks its parish feast on July 3 and celebrates its town fiesta every Easter Sunday.
—Search Google's Top 10 Websites on Sto. Tomas, Pampanga.
—Read Wikipedia's Entry on Sto. Tomas, Pampanga.
—View Flickr's Image Slideshow on Sto. Tomas, Pampanga.